Buying Your Home
Congratulations on deciding to purchase your first home! We are excited to assist you with your journey.
The four main steps when buying a home:
- Making the decision to buy a home
- Seeing whether you qualify and have all the relevant information and documentation ready
- Applying for a home loan and then finally…
- Registering your dream home in your name!
Benefits of buying a home through MHG Home Loans:
- Only one application form is required and we will do the rest of the bond application on your behalf.
- Bond applications are submitted to all four major banks including SA Home Loans.
- We ensure that you receive the best interest rate for your application
- We offer a fast and effective turn around time on all applications.
- If you purchase a property within our developments (Kidds Beach Green Estate Development or Balugha River Estate), you will have the benefit of NO transfer costs.
- Please note that bond registration costs will be applicable.
You will be required to supply the following documentation:
- Copy of your ID book, if you have an ID card, we will require a copy of the front and back of the card
- Latest 3 months payslips, if overtime/commission/weekly pay or salary varies we will require 6 month’s payslips
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months
- Signed and completed power of Attorney form
Full time employed Applicant’s - Bond Finance Documents
- Copy of ID book, if you have the ID card, will require a copy of the front and back of the card
- Latest 3 months payslips, if overtime/commission/weekly pay or salary varies we will require 6 months’ payslips
- Stamped bank statements for the latest 3 months
- Signed and completed application forms
Self-employed Applicant’s - Bond Finance Documents
- Copy of ID book, if you have the ID card, will require a copy of the front and back of the card.
- Letter from your Accountant stating monthly drawings.
- If expenses are paid by your business, a letter from your accountant is required stating what these expenses are.
- Audited Financials for the latest 3 years, must be signed.
- ITA34 for the latest 3 years for personal income.
- Signed and completed application forms.
The above mentioned documents can be emailed to
Please note: Should you wish to make a deposit payment in order to reduce your instalment, or if the bank requires you to make a deposit contribution, you may be required to show proof of such funds. You will be required to transfer the deposit payment into the attorney’s trust account where it will gain interest until the house registers. The interest received on the deposit will be paid over to you on registration.
Each buyer’s application will differ from another depending on personal circumstances. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Bond originator Tammy for any queries on 043 726 0551 or firstname.lastname@example.org